- This event has passed.
The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Meeting
October 8 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
What: TWAW Shooting Chapters is a non-profit organization that organizes local groups of women around the country that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters. Creating opportunities for women to be introduced to issues important to women shooters, learn safe gun handling skills and train together.
Why: To expand the world of firearms to women all over the country in a safe, non-threatening way with the purpose of Educating, Equipping and Empowering woman shooters.
* Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
* Developing gun handling skills
* Building defensive gun skills and awareness
* Developing confidence
* Networking with women of like interests
* Meeting new people/socializing
See link to website below for more info